Ads For Photography Enthusiast, and Health Concious People

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What it's like to me.

What photography is to me, is what music is like to others. When I look at something that I would like to capture with my camera, I try to hear what the image is trying to say to me. When I see a Waterfalls, I hear the power of the water spilling over the top, and crashing into a pool below, like thunder might sound like. A river tells me. where it has been, and where it may be going, along with the ostacles that it will face. Mountain scenes talk to me about the awesome power that they have, and the destruction that can be visited upon those who would destroy, or abuse them. If only one would listen to the scenes before the push the shutter button, they will tell you just how you should take their picture. I believe very strongly that all that we see can tell you s story if only you would listen. My thought for the day.

No comments: