Ads For Photography Enthusiast, and Health Concious People

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Away for awhile

It is not often that I put pen to paper, or fingers to my keyboard to write, but I thought that the following may be of some help to someone. While I was away attending to some personal issues I rarely took up my camera to take pictures, even though it was beside me all the time. The desire had not left me, but the get up and go had. My personal issues were starting to consume my every thought, and actions, to the point were I had to have a serious talk with myself, and get back on track, It was then that I came to the realization that my photography was really a medicine in disguise, and that starting to take small doses of picture taking I started to get that old feeling back.. I think the moral of this type of story is that one's passion for something like photography, etc. can, and should be used as part of the healing process. It clears the mind, energizes, and makes one see that issues are nothing more than temporary roadblocks on life's journey. When used properly it is amazing what it can do. Does this make sense? I think so.

No comments: